I'm finally gonna present to you guys, on my journey slimming down from a 105kg-potential-Malaysia-representative-for-sumo-wrestling to a 65kg hot-guy-that-everyone-wants-a-piece-of-him.
Let's look at some pictures shall we?
This is NOT a sponsored post, as I'm not trying to sell you cock and bull stories about some medicine that can help you lose weight. I'm gonna tell you the most important thing that can help you lose weight.
It's actually the same for every scenario in life. What you need to achieve your results is just.. Determination.
Usually people sucked at this, especially for things like losing weight and kicking off bad habits which requires more determination than others. This factor, is an uncontrollable factor which means, only you, yourself could bring it out in order to succeed, in my case, losing weight.
How did I get my determination? Simple. Refer my old blog to know about how pathetic I was, being rejected by a kid. Thus, I strived to improve on my outlooks so I'd never be disappointed again due to such factor. You can say that I bounced back from disappointment and struck gold since I'm now a much happier person with an improved outlook and have a wonderful lover.
Most of you guys who think you have what it takes (determination) to lose weight upon reading this post. However, it's a known fact for me (since quite a few have come up to me seeking assistance on how to lose weight) that at least 75% of you would give up in less than 1 month's time. I must say, I'm very disappointed with those who claimed that they have determination and yet, failed to keep their words. So, guys and girls, please don't come to me, begging me for help, while you yourself is not determined at first place.
The only person who really had what it takes to follow what I did so far, was Nix, who is also my logo designer. I must say, I'm proud of him, and I'm glad I could help.
I'm not gonna suggest what I did to anyone of you guys, but I'm just sharing what I did for 6 months, to lose 40kgs.
- Weigh yourself on a weighing scale. Jot it down. Never weigh yourself again, till you complete 6 months.
- Light exercises, e.g. basketball, jogging (Move your body a lil').
- ONLY 2 Meals a day, Half ration of carbohydrates, normal ration of others (Goodbye rice! Hello veggie & meat).
- Bite GREEN Apples to fill your stomach (Red ones are a No-no).
- No snacks (Bye bye Chocs, candies, etc).
- No sugar based water (Diet Coke doesn't make the cut!).
- Survive for this 1 month.
- No exercises. Walking would be just fine cuz..
- ONLY 1 Meal a day. Half ration of carbs, same for meat and veggie. (Yes, crazy would be a word well suited here)
- Green Apple would be your best friend now. You're to bite them whenever you feel hungry, mouth itchy and kawasan-kawasan yang sewaktu dengannya.
- No snacks and sugar based water still applies.
- Survival in these 5 months would be most crucial as you'll either succeed or fail here.
- DURING THIS PERIOD, PRODUCTIVITY IS SURE TO BE LOWERED IN ALL ASPECTS, BE IT WORKING OR STUDYING. PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE.
- Light exercises can be resumed. (I started gym)
- 2 Meals a day with the same rations for respective food groups.
- Green Apple is still your best friend!
- Snacks and sugar based water can be taken sparingly.
- By all means, step on the weighing machine and make yourself proud reading your new weight.
- Maintain your results by exploring what you can do, and what you can't.
And if you guys are asking if I take any medication along my journey, the answer is no! I don't take drugs, I don't dig my throat, but I've to admit, some may call my way as anorexic but I'm still eating my regular meals at the end of the day. Some sacrifices in a temporary period doesn't hurt that much right?
Any further enquiries about my weight loss period could be submited via comments here. I'll frequently update this post to answer all your questions.
Here's another picture to compare before I end it.
P.S. I noticed a link coming in from Hardwarezone.com.sg. Thanks for the pimp guys. Do read my disclaimer before saying that I'm promoting unhealthy ways to lose weight.
P.P.S. Read my comments as well.