One of my friends asked me something today. I thought it might be amusing so I decided to post it up.
H.a.M.s.A.p™ says: <-- what a pervert nickname! eh..if ur boyboy knows that u are talking wif other guys, will he get angry at u?
SotongZai aka Robb says: tat's the most ridiculuous question i've ever heard <-- actually I've heard worse
SotongZai aka Robb says: there's only 2 genders in this world <-- at this moment of time, I forgot there are trannies in the world
SotongZai aka Robb says: male and female <-- I missed out shemale
SotongZai aka Robb says: u mean, by being in a relationship i can't talk to 50% of the world's population? <-- okay, it's faulty as we all know there are more females than males in the world and not to mention there are some percentage of shemales too.
Yes, come to mummy~~
Okay, jealousy. It's a very common thing in relationship. Some peeps said you're jealous because you love him/her. In a way, it's true. But at times it could be too overwhelming. Sometimes people do get too green-eyed not matter how simple the interaction his/her partner has with err err.. Fuck! This is so damn difficult catering for straight and gay audiences! I shall assume that everyone is straight and I'm blogging from the guy's perspective, okay?
I'm straight too! Just like the nail!
Where was I? Some newbies in love would go all haywire the moment she sees her boyfriend talking to another girl.
Why the fuck are you talking to another girl? You don't love me anymore?!!!!
Not to mention some guys would turn into a huge Green-Eyed Monster if they see their girlfriend hanging out with guy friends.
You talk other guy, Me Smash Him!!
Things like this would never happen to people who understand the true meaning of relationship. In a true loving relationship, both parties are allowed to socialize with anyone they like irregardless of genders. This include talking about sex, eating out each other, watching a pornography movie and even working out together on bed.
Seriously, don't be a green-eyed monster. If you're one, your relationship will never last long as you'll most likely kill your lover within the first year of your relationship. If you're a guy and you have problem with jealousy, I'm suggesting you go after She-Hulk who would ensure both of you have a fun time fighting each other.
Man, I never want to see such a woman in my life if I can help it. Wait, WTF!! I see something at the crotch!! Shemale-Hulk!!
It's okay to turn green like our buddy below once in awhile. But know your limits and be reasonable, mates. Don't let your jealousy kills off your relationship.
This is a community message brought to you by Robby.
In case you don't know, I have a boyfriend. His name is Zach.
We've been together for almost 2 years and a half.
That doesn't sound very long to some of you guys, I bet. But trust me, it's been a long journey for both of us. The average lifespan of a gay relationship is 1 month. Want to know why? Take a seat and listen.
People say that "Men think about sex every 7 seconds".
Okay, perhaps it's a little exaggerated, but the truth is somewhere near. Men do think about sex A LOT. However, in conventional relationships (heterosexual), they don't get sex that easily from the girls. True enough, there are more girls open about having sexual relationships before marriage and some event on their first date (damn rare!) but most of the time, you don't get nuts till the night of your marriage despite how many times you think about sex.
Now imagine this. A relationship where both parties think about sex every 7 seconds. Boom! Sex is imminent. Most of the time it will happen on the first date itself. Being brought up with the Eastern values, the gay guys who scored on first date would usually use this excuse to try engaging in a relationship.
Where do you think a relationship that started with pure lust would bring you? Most of the time it'll bring you nowhere as time passes by and you discover more and more personality traits that you can't tolerate from the other party. Thus, most so called 'relationships' within the gay community could only last few weeks.
My blog actually began when I started to chasing after Zach. Those entries were removed by me when I joined StarCeleb last year to deceive the public stay under the radar as a proper image is important for newbies in the entertainment industry. Once you're there, nobody cares if you're queer seeing how many queer entertainers we have today (though the majority from the public don't know that they are).
Not going to show any pictures of local artistes to prevent being sued. Lol.
I brought all the grandfather's story out for me to display our Couple Shots. They were taken on a morning where Zach had just taken a bath (thus decently groomed) while I just woke up and done brushing my teeth. I didn't even shave that day as we weren't going out anywhere.
I know, the sight of 2 guys hugging each other lovingly might be disgusting for some of you peeps, but I still wanna show 1 more picture. XD
Okay, I'm done gay-ing today. This would ought to put a smile on Zach's face as it's the first time since StarCeleb I'm admitting that he's my boyfriend in my blog. :D
P.S. I didn't piss him off and this is not an attempt to make up to him.
P.P.S. Please don't comment that Zach looks like a girl as I've checked his gender personally and he isn't feminine as well.
It's been awhile since I did tags/meme. So out of the blue moon, I stumbled upon Joshuatly's blog and decided to do it.
Oh wait, I just remembered I did one for the Nuffnang Booklet. Lol.
1. What's your favorite anime at the present time? Still Naruto. But I'm definitely not a fan of the fox child! Go Go Sasuke-kun!
2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? Shapeshifting please! That way I can have my 8 pacs in a breeze and stay good looking forever! Imagine all the food that I can eat without fearing that I'd turn fat! Gosh!!
I want those pacs!! I'm satisfied with my facial features nevertheless XD
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Blog buddies ah..? That's a bit difficult.. You know, when people get stranded and certain urges need to be filled? I guess I'll take Zach for companionship, Kenny Sia for his humor and Lilian for her obnoxiousness. XD
The classic Furong Jie Jie pose
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? I want to go to Japan where people celebrate sex. Lol.
Here comes the dick~ La la la la~
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? Refer to number 2 please.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? It's proven scientifically! How dumb are you to ask this question?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? My youthfulness! Please don't let me be old! I don't want to be called an uncle!!
If I do get this old and ugly, please promise me that you'll kill me at sight!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Get a house, a car, a new computer (my current one sux!), go for a holiday in Japan!
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to her? I've got balls the size of durians. If I see anyone good looking and I'm interested, I'll walk straight up to him and tell him that! Muahahah.
Non-literally my balls
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Lol
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Cute looking, good body, able to communicate. All checked! ^_^
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Seriously I don't remember people I hate before. Hmm.. perhaps stinkos?
13. What is your ambition? To shapeshift. XD
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? Shoot me right on the face! Oh wait, not bukkake (LOL with Skyler and Michelle). Yes, do give constructive criticism to me all the time. It's important to improve me. :)
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Not in order of importance - money, love (family and lover), my dick and South Park.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not? Yes. I cannot go into clothing stores at all. The moment I step in, I would end up spending all my cash in my wallet. T_T
17. What musical instrument do you like the most now? My mouth. I can do all kinds of sounds with it. But how I wish I could make music with my fart like Peter Griffin.
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change? Take away my ego part please. That way I can live on other people's money more easily. Lol.
19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Nope. I live my life with no regrets!
20. Do you love your life at the moment? Absolutely!
Okay, maybe not the whole Malaysia. Only in the central part of Peninsular Malaysia since it's featured in Metro, Central of The Star Newspaper.
I got an SMS from a friend as early as 8am telling me my big fat face is on The Star. Since I don't subscribe to newspapers, I did the first thing bloggers do to get news, surf the Net.
So I went ahead and read The Star online and found this.
After looking at the picture I went ranting,
"What the fuck? Lol!! How can they show me half topless like this? I thought media has a policy that can't expose anyone local with their top halves unclothed? Remember Faizal's case?"
I was so embarrassed at first place. But after going through my logic again that the picture was so small (from the webpage), I decided that it's not a big deal.
So I sent an email to my boss and colleagues telling them that we got featured in The Star since I'm in charge of post events reporting follow-ups and these are among the replies I get from them
Nicholas "Nice nips!"
Stewie "FEHMESS HOR U"
Michelle "Blogger Liaison Exec :D Robb you are fehmes already! :)"
At this moment of time, no one has got the hard copy yet. Then another pal of mine sent me a message.
"Hey Mr Liaison Executive. What's with the posing topless? Still got spare tyre lei! Nice pic though. Big nipple hmm. Half page picture, okay? Don't prey prey"
HALF PAGE PICTURE???!!!
I quickly went to the nearest 7-Inches 7-Eleven and grabbed a copy of The Star. We were featured in 2 full pages! The article I read online was so tiny and there were lots of great pictures excluding mine.
Everyone said that the Nuffnang Pajama Party was fun and cool.
By this point of time, I bet there would be at least 50 entries about Nuffnang Pajama Party posted by bloggers in Innit (I was supposed to compiled the list of post-party posts, so I do know).
If I'm going to write another post telling you how great the party was, you'll probably be sick of the same pictures or scenes being repeated again. Heck, even I would be sick of writing the same thing considering I actually wrote the blog post in Nuffie's blog. Thus, I'm going to blog this post differently.
Now let me reveal some of the things that the other bloggers didn't tell you about the Pajama Party.
This person below is vain.
Her name is Copykate. She writes damn a lot about fashion and sells clothes on her blog. More like a savvy pasar malam clothes seller.
Why am I shooting her all of the sudden? Cuz she's a meanie~~~ I gave her last minute invitation to the Pajama Party and would you wanna guess how she repaid my favor? T_T She took away my GingerBread Man to camwhore all over the place with other bloggers.
She forced me to take pictures of her with her friends or else she'll never return my GingerBread Man.. Wu wu wu wu~~
Then she spotted Malaysian Dreamgirls finalist standing at another corner, she drag GingerBread Man with her and I was forced to follow too. Anyone wanna guess what happen next?
She was on a camwhore and threatening spree in my opinion due to the fact that I was forced to take pictures of her with whoever she wants to. Thank God she didn't take pictures with ALL the finalists of Malaysian Dreamgirl.
Someone was naked during the party.
Okay, maybe not fully naked.
Which half? Fine.
Alright, alright. I was half topless.
I know my body ain't exactly Brad's, but I'm working on it, k? Don't ask me why I did that. I was attention seeking and vain too, I guess.
Not everyone was having fun.
Most of the staffs didn't cause we were dead tired putting the show together. I was so damn tired at times I could swear I fell asleep during the party due to the comfortable seats I was on. However, it was a miracle that I was able to keep track of the chronological of events during the party to write the post for Nuffie's blog
But the satisfaction of waking up and reading so much positive feedbacks from the attendees of the party just made everything worth it for us who worked real hard to put together the party. Thank you guys for enjoying our party and thank you for not saying I look fat.
Told ya that my blog post wouldn't be repetitive of the same old party posts, didn't I? Oh, 1 last thing. This picture below is for Copykate.
Nope, not going to give pictures about Pajama Party yet. Cause I'm a meanie. Wakakaka.
I wanna whore myself a bit in my blog. Here's a picture taken at Pavilion's stairs. It's not a very good shot, but I do like it a lot. :D
Yesterday was Nuffnang's Pajama Party. I knew that there's going to be a lot of people and cameras there, thus I went to my stylist to ensure that I look good for the event. Unfortunately, the look didn't last that long as I was caught up with a lot of work and how the heck did fatigue makes my hair ugly, I seriously don't understand. Whatever, here's how I look when I was given the finishing touch by my stylist.
Well, some people say that the pet would behave in a manner that the owner does. Let's see if Zu Zu is camwhore like I am?
Naa, he's not exactly as whorish as I am for sure. But he's no doubt cute!
Seriously, I've never been so happy with my money before. He's the best dog in the world. He only poops and pee on newspapers laid out for him (well there are special cases once in awhile), and he's so obedient. I didn't even have to train him much for his behavior. He's a god-sent!
And to CopyKate, Nee neh neh neh neh~~ I've got my GingerBread Man~~ XD